We have been preparing for you arrival and we are very excited that you have made the decision to join us.
The Welcome Days are designed to make your transition to Atlântica and university life as smooth as possible. When you attend the Welcome Days, as an international student, you will find a wide variety of sessions, events, and social gatherings to help you get to know Atlântica and the city better. Find answers to your questions and make new friends. We want you to have fun and learn about your new home. Make the most of our Welcome Days!
Have fun surfing our portal!
Do you have any questions
or need more information?
General Admission FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
International students who fulfill all of the following requirements may apply:
1. Students who have completed High School/K12 or who have legally equivalent qualifications;
2. Students who have taken the required entrance examinations – Applicants who completed their secondary education abroad will need to validate their school-leaving exams, in accordance with the Portuguese national exams required for admission to each study programme at Atlântica. The required exams may be carried out at the university itself (even by videoconference or other technological means to perform interviews);
3. Students’ grade in each of the required entrance examinations must be above the established minimum – The grades obtained in the school-leaving exams required must be at least 95 on the Portuguese scale from 0 to 200; Atlântica will undertake the necessary equivalence procedure from the original educational system;
4. Students who meet the prerequisites required for admission;
5. Students’ application grade must meet at least the established minimum – Minimum application grade: 95 (grading scale: from 0 to 200).