Students who fulfill all of the following requirements may apply:
1. Students who have completed High School/K12 or who have legally equivalent qualifications;
2. Students who have taken the required entrance examinations – Applicants who completed their secondary education abroad will need to validate their school-leaving exams, in accordance with the Portuguese national exams required for admission to each study programme at Atlântica. The required exams may be carried out at the university itself (even by videoconference or other technological means to perform interviews).
3. Students’ grade in each of the required entrance examinations must be above the established minimum – The grades obtained in the school-leaving exams required must be at least 95 on the Portuguese scale from 0 to 200; Atlântica will undertake the necessary equivalence procedure from the original educational system;
4. Students who meet the prerequisites required for admission;
5. Students’ application grade must meet at least the established minimum – Minimum application grade: 95 (grading scale: from 0 to 200).
The final High School/K12 grade is worth 65% in the formula for calculating the application grade. The required entrance examinations are worth 35%.