Project ID : 2022-1-CZ01-KA220-VET-000088190
NAME: DEED – Digital Environmental Education in VET
Start Date: 01/12/2022
End Date: 30/11/2024
At a time when students around the world are skipping school to raise awareness of the climate change emergency and demonstrate to ensure concrete action for our planet and its future, educators must make education a central and more visible part of the international response to climate change and ensure its effective implementation.
Project DEED has an ambitious objective: acquisition of Green Competences in VET with the help of innovative digital approach utilizing the potential of personal mobile devices.
The main project objective will be fulfilled by the following specific objectives:
– to create a professional network in the field of environmental education and contribute to it;
– to develop a set of tools for the VET teachers/trainers to help them develop Green Competence their students;
– to deliver the tools for Green Competence development to the VET teachers and provide a guidance on how to implement them in their vocational courses and lessons;
– to spread the results of the project within the professional networks of the partners.
The main objective will be achieved by creation of several tangible outputs in form of “products” and several other outputs, outcomes and impacts as follows:
This project is just starting, stay tuned for news on the developments!
PROEDUCA Z.S. – CZECH REPUBLIC
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.
Fábrica da Pólvora de Barcarena2730-036 BarcarenaPortugal
* Chamadas para a rede fixa nacional
Sugestões, Reclamações e Denúncias