Prof. Doutor Miguel Centeno Moreira
Designed in conjunction with AEROCLASS and their senior aviation instructors, the Airline Management course recognizes the demand in today’s aviation community for professionals with sound business skills and a good understanding of the entire aviation system – from operational excellence to the commercial management of airlines and airports.
Prospective students seeking to develop professional skills to join the Aviation/Airline Industry, and seasoned middle-level managers of the Airline/Airport and Aviation ecosystem at large.
Area of study 1: Aviation Overview
Area of study 2: Airlines
Area of study 3: Airline Sales
Area of study 4: Airports
Area of study 5: Distribution
Area of study 6: Revenue Management
Area of study 7: Customer Experience
Area of study 8: Cargo
Area of study 9: Environment
Area of study 10: Aircraft and Maintenance
Area of study 11: Artificial Intelligence
Area of study 12: Soft Skills and Personal Development
Curricular Unit / Module
Autonomous Work Hours
1. Overview of the Aviation Industry
2. The Economics of Air Transport Through Examples and Case Studies
3. Aviation Landscape: Exploring the Opportunities & Trends in the Industry
4. Understanding Airport Operations
5. Key Aspects of Aircraft Engineering and Operations
6. Group Project on an Assigned Topic based on the Aviation Overview Stream
7. Airline Sales Management: Sales Techniques to Increase Airline Revenues
8. A Complete Guide to Airline Retailing
9. Building Successful Routes: How Airlines, Airports and Tourism Boards Work Together
10. Revenue Management: Demand in Crisis and Pricing for Recovery
11. Managing Airline Expenses: Cost Cutting Strategies
12. Airline Business Overview
13. Air Cargo Management Fundamentals
14. Starting Out in Air Cargo
15. Air Cargo Supply Chain Introduction
16. Group Project on an Assigned Topic based on the Aviation Overview Stream
17. The Flightpath to a Greener Industry: Environmental Challenges & Initiatives in Aviation
18. Airline Customer Experience Touchpoints and Journey Mapping
19. Resilience in the Workplace: Concepts for Aviation Professionals
20. Artificial Intelligence in Aviation
21. Preparation for a Job Interview in the Aviation Industry
22. Individual Project based on a particular topic discussed with the Aeroclass project manager
23. Final Project
Teacher´s Name & Affiliation
Andrew Matters (Aeroclass)
The Economics of Air Transport Through Examples and Case Studies.
Anil Padhra (Aeroclass)
The Flightpath to a Greener Industry: Environmental Challenges & Initiatives in Aviation.
Ann Cederhall (Aeroclass)
A Complete Guide to Airline Retailing.
Celine Hourcade (Aeroclass)
Air Cargo Management Fundamentals.
Denis Manson (Aeroclass)
Key Aspects of Aircraft Engineering and Operations.
Dinaz Zaq (Aeroclass)
Revenue Management – Demand in Crisis and Pricing for Recovery.
Enda Corneille (Aeroclass)
Overview of the Aviation Industry.
Airline Business Overview.
John Ingram (Aeroclass)
Aviation Landscape: Exploring the Opportunities & Trends in the Industry.
Gavin Eccles (Aeroclass)
Building Successful Routes: How Airlines, Airports and Tourism Boards Work Together.
Gordon Griffiths (Aeroclass)
Understanding Airport Operations.
James Wyatt (Aeroclass)
Air Cargo Supply Chain Introduction.
John Flett (Aeroclass)
Resilience in the Workplace – Concepts for Aviation Professionals.
Preparation for a Job Interview in the Aviation Industry.
Jorg Troester (Aeroclass)
Airline Customer Experience Touchpoints and Journey Mapping.
Martin Horan (Aeroclass)
Paul J. Backstrom (Aeroclass)
Starting Out in Air Cargo.
Ricardo Pilon (Aeroclass)
AI in Aviation.
Rui Quadros (Aeroclass)
Airline Sales Management: Sales Techniques to Increase Airline Revenues.
Volodymyr Bilotkatch (Aeroclass)
Managing Airline Expenses: Cost Cutting Strategies.
Aeroclass is a digital learning platform that provides tailored online training courses for aviation professionals. The company combines carefully constructed training courses with the latest technological advances, along with the real-time experience of aviation professionals, to create a modern and innovative learning environment. Aeroclass has a team of over 50 world-recognized aviation leaders and experts who develop content, with some of them having over 30 years of experience working with aviation businesses worldwide.
The platform has had significant success, with 450,000 website visits per year from around the world, and 10,000 registered users annually. Additionally, their online events have seen participation from 23,000 individuals, and their courses comprise over 400 hours of globally recognized aviation courses. Aeroclass has managed to gain substantial traction on social media, with their courses and events viewed more than 350,000 times on these platforms. Aeroclass is a leader in the online aviation training industry by disrupting the traditional landscape of aviation training and offering a comprehensive, modern, and innovative approach to learning.
Solicitar Informações sobre o Curso:
Consinto que os meus dados de contacto sejam utilizados pela Atlântica, de acordo com a nossa Declaração de Privacidade
Fábrica da Pólvora de Barcarena2730-036 BarcarenaPortugal
* Chamadas para a rede fixa nacional
Sugestões, Reclamações e Denúncias